The most direct way of supporting us is by making a donation. We carefully monitor all of our operations to make sure that the highest proportion possible of all donations goes straight to our projects.
There are a variety of ways of making donations:
- Make a one-off or recurring donation using PayPal:
- Donations by cheque – please email us for details of how to donate by cheque.
- Remember us in your will: there are various methods to do this e.g. donate a percentage of your estate, a fixed sum of money or a specific legacy of a particular item. A solicitor can help you to draw up a will or amend an existing will to include Sky Watch NI.
- Gift Aid donations – if you are a UK tax-payer and wish to Gift Aid your donation to enable us to claim tax on your gift, please contact the office for more information.
- Contact us using our online contact form to find out more about how to make your payments or the tax benefits of giving to charity.
For corporate sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
Would you like to contribute your skills and experience to benefit your community?
Could you give a few hours of your time to help raise public awareness of our work by giving out leaflets and information at a public event?
Would you like to promote our work by giving presentations to local groups?
Do you have ideas about raising funds?
Would you like to be part of a team involved in this worthwhile work?
Benefits of Volunteering:
- make a difference in your local community
- add volunteering to your C.V.
- involves flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- use existing skills to help others or learn new skills
Please note a vetting procedure will be carried out on all potential volunteers.
If you would like to hear about upcoming events where you could assist with stands, street collections and presentations, please contact us.